.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stuff I Did Today

I read an interesting article about "5 Things That Will Make You Happier." It went on to explain the 5 areas and made sense. I guess I succeeded top day, because I did pretty much what the article said even before I read it.

Be grateful was easy. I have a great family, wonderful home and good job(s). I'm optimistic these will continue and I'll have a great week. I suppose that last would also count toward counting my blessings. Using my strengths when I write and dance and exercise (whether teaching or not) always relieves my stress. And last but certainly not least, I slowed down more than usual on the highway today ('cuz I just felt like it) and let lots of fast drivers speed by. THAT also relieved the stress of worrying about getting into an accident, which I didn't.

Overall, I had a good day. Now time to hit teth gym then back home to do more editing.

~R

0 comments: