.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Confession Time...

Usually there are a few things I schedule to accomplish each month, like a BIAW (Book In A Week) challenge, or NaNoWriMo or Script Frenzy. Spring is always exciting with school about to let out, new things happening, SciFi Conventions and my local Renaissance faire happening. All this on top of the fact I work. Mostly I've gotten everything I've wanted to done, but I've been busy this month.

The one thing I really wanted to get to but didn't was Script Frenzy. Sadly, my pathetic few pages beginning my script area all I've been able to do. I have a week remaining in the challenge, however I doubt seriously I can pull off 100 total pages by the end of this month. So, change of plans. I've decided not to worry about it and keep working on my editing. Better I think to have a polished manuscript to submit than yet another first draft partially ready for an editor's eyes.

Next month will be just as busy. I haven't figured out what projects I want to work on, and when I get it figured out I'll post. Until then, happy day and don't sweat what you can't finish.

~R

0 comments: