.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

I'm NaNo-ing again.  I missed last year for various reasons (the second time in eleven years since I started NaNo-ing) and I decided to give it a go since I'm working on a new story.  That said, OT has me exhausted (as usual), the house always needs something cleaned (as usual), and my family is busy (as usual!).  I'm waaay behind on my word count, but I hope to catch up this week.  I'm still totally stoked that I've completed two first draft stories in this series over the past month.  This one for NaNo will be number three.

In the past my goal was to complete the first draft by Thanksgiving, but since it's on a day that's a bit early this year that probably won't happen.  We'll see.  I'm excited about the new 'universe' I've created, all paranormal with the magic, creatures and weres, and this time I've set it in Texas rather than in an alternate universe.  Lots of fun writing with characters than make me laugh, cry, sigh and startle.  More later when I get a better idea of what my Highlander hero wants. ;-)

~R

0 comments: