.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy 2010

I am so glad to be finished with 2009, the year almost everything went wrong. No boring details, however I'll be recovering for a few more months according to my surgeon. :-/ Thankfully I can type 2-handed again.

Injuries aren't good for getting stuff done or enjoying the holidays or even being able to do everyday things like grocery shopping, laundry and driving. Somehow I managed, and now I have all this totally emo gloom and doubt to add into stories. It'll get doled out a little at a time not all at once. No one would believe me if I told them what I've been though. Geez.

I listened to the Universe and things are hopefully better. My writing definitely reflects the changes plus I'm moving faster with the story. Yep, got another wild hair up my hoo-ha and decided yet again to change the middle and add a new character. So I'm busy writing him in.

So am I'm really not totally insane for doing this. I just wasn't happy with the way it was progressing. And maybe this time I'll complete it and send the darn thing to my editor. And amidst all this, my website's been down and will be for a few more weeks until I can get some help there. Cross your fingers for me and watch for my Twitter updates. This blog will be my home-on-the-web for the present.

Happy 2010,

~Raquel

0 comments: